Network Penetration Test Training is a training program which is designed to test network-level services and services on the Internet along with services and applications that are mainly used in local networks. This training is proper for the people who want to work in this area primarily but anyone interested in cyber security can enroll this training because it is taught from beginning to end and basic to advanced.
Because of the knowledge learned during the training is mainly based on the field experiences, those who can complete the training will have a solid foundation to become “Network Penetration Test Expert” in the cyber security field. In addition, they will have a good technical knowledge of the network and will learn details by experiencing which points we must pay attention during the tests, in our laboratory that we have developed for training.
The training term is 5 days.
Participants in the trainings will be given a certificate of participation by PRISMA CSI.
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Penetration Test Fundamentals
- Basic Network Information
- Information Gathering Methods
- Security Vulnerabilities and Discovery Methods
- Introducing Favorite Tools
- Introduction of Metasploit
- Post Exploitation
- Packet Analyzing and Sniffing
- Security Systems and Bypass Methods