Practical Penetration Test Training is a hands-on training designed to test weaknesses in services, services and web applications that are running at the network level, along with services and applications running on local networks. This training is proper for the people who want to work in this area primarily but anyone interested in cyber security can enroll this training because it is taught from beginning to end and basic to advanced.
Because of the knowledge learned during the training is mainly based on the field experiences, those who can complete the training will have a solid foundation to become “Penetration Test Expert” in the cyber security field. In addition, they will have a good technical knowledge of the network and will learn details by experiencing which points we must pay attention during the tests, in our laboratory that we have developed for training.
The training term is 5 days.
Participants in the trainings will be given a certificate of participation by PRISMA CSI.
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Penetration Test Fundamentals
- Basic Network Information
- Basic Web Application Security Information
- Basic Linux Information
- Information Gathering Methods
- Security Vulnerabilities and Discovery Methods
- Introducing Favorite Tools
- Introduction of Metasploit
- Introduction of BurpSuite
- Post Exploitation
- Packet Analyzing and Sniffing
- Security Systems and Bypass Methods
- IPS/IDS/WAF Bypass Methods
- DoS/DDoS Attacks
- Password Crack Attacks
- Wi-Fi Attacks