Secure Software Development Training contributes to the development process by teaching the current security vulnerabilities, deficiencies which caused to these vulnerabilties and the most accurate coding methods with a security perspective to software developers. This training is addressed to software developer specialists and software architects in the field.
With this training, developers will have information about all the weaknesses they should know. Thus, the application will be tightened during the development phase, providing advantages to the software team in terms of time and human resources.
The training term is 3 days.
Participants in the trainings will be given a certificate of participation by PRISMA CSI.
- Software Development and Security
- Secure Software Development Planning
- Authorization and Access Control
- Session Management
- Input Control
- Forms and Form Processing
- Error Management and Record Keeping
- File System Security For Web Applications
- Mobile Application Security
- Database Security
- Software Security Tests
- Client Security
- Other Topics