Web Application Security and Penetration Testing Training is a training which is mainly prepared for web applications testing. This training is proper for the people who want to work in this area primarily but anyone interested in cyber security can enroll this training because it is taught from beginning to end and basic to advanced.
Because of the knowledge learned during the training is mainly based on the field experiences, those who can complete the training will have a solid foundation to become “Web Application Test Expert” in the cyber security field. After reviewing the structure of web applications in training, both attack and defensive viewpoints will be explained. In addition, they will have a good technical knowledge of the web application security and will learn details by experiencing which points we must pay attention during the tests.
The training term is 5 days.
Participants in the trainings will be given a certificate of participation by PRISMA CSI.
- Web Technologies
- Web Application Security Basics
- Working Structure of HTTP Protocol
- Passive Information Gathering Methods
- Active Information Gathering Methods
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- OWASP TOP 10 Vulnerabilities’ Reviews
- Using of BurpSuite
- Introduction of Web Vulnerability Scanning
- WAF/IPS/IDS Bypass Techniques