Wireless network security training aims to help you to determine how your wireless network reacts to an attack and to acquire technical knowledge to eliminate identified weaknesses.
The training term is 3 days.
Participants in the trainings will be given a certificate of participation by PRISMA CSI.
- Network Fundamentals
- Wi-Fi Fundamentals
- Information Gathering Methods
- Basic Vulnerabilities
- Hardware Vulnerabilities
- Wep Encryption and Attack Types
- WPA Encryption and Attack Types
- WPA2 Encryption and Attack Types
- DoS Attacks Against Wireless Networks
- Man In The Middle Attacks
- Rouge Access Point Attacks
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Vulnrability
- Wi-Fi Security